Our BCBAs practice a hybrid telehealth model, making regular visits to the clinics that we service to connect and observe client sessions with their behavior technicians. This model works best for us because it promotes continuity of care and maximizes the benefits of both modalities. Sometimes the best answer is to take the positives of both and allow them to find a balance.
What are the benefits of the hybrid telehealth model?
– Allows for remote access and increased convenience, reducing travel time and costs.
– Provides more flexibility in scheduling.
– Direct observations to connect and assess.
– Offer ongoing support and parent training.
– Useful in situations where there are geographical barriers or limited resources.